Prices - transfer to/from Dublin:
|CITY||Car (up to 4 people and 4 pieces of hand luggage)||Minivan (up to 7 people)|
|Doonbeg (Trump International Golf Club)||250€||400€|
and other destinations in county Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Galway and Tipperary.
For other destination go to Quotation.
Easy Transfer Premium Service offers a personal chauffeur to transfer you from/to Dublin Airport. We offer fast, smooth and hassle-free service for your peace of mind. We provide premium cars from our first class fleet, which includes vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler 300c. This premium service in Dublin Airport comes at a price that is fixed when you book your transfer, so that even if your flight is delayed for any reason you pay nothing extra. This means that our transfers are competitive compared to regular pre-booked taxis. Your driver will meet you at the airport and help you with your luggage. In the arrivals area your chauffeur will be waiting for you with a personalised name board.
Terms and conditions (apply to Dublin Airport Transfer)
1. When requests are submitted for our services, your reservation details are sent to us. When we accept your reservation and when the booking fee is paid by you, we will send a confirmation e-mail to you. Only then, is a contract formed between you and our services.
2. Deposit of 30 percent of transfer fee is required.
3. Changes and cancellations: If you want to change or cancel your booking, please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of changes to the reservation, we can not guarantee that all changes will be possible due to issues such as availability, but we will always try to secure your requirement. Any cancellation received within 24 hours or less before the service, will cause you to lose your deposit.
4. Refund policy: There will be no cancellation charge, if a cancellation is communicated to us up to 24 hours prior to the first transfer and you will receive a full refund.
5. Easy Transfer will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond our control. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control: accidents causing delays to the vehicle, vehicle breakdown, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or adverse weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, vandalism and terrorism, unforeseen traffic delays, industrial action by third parties, problems caused by other clients, the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official, other circumstances affecting passenger safety. In the event that the customer did not provide full and correct information, we are not responsible for the operation of the services provided.
6. Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). In the event of any passenger being asked to leave a vehicle, we will not be liable for the refund of any journey in this circumstance.
7. Passengers are not allowed to take onto vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them in vehicles.
8. Smoking is not permitted in vehicles.